Thursday, August 9, 2007

What Time is it?

Ah, the first words to the first song uttered in the most anticipated Disney movie of all time.

"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2"!

It's been a year and a half since HSM, and all of us fans have been eagerly awaiting the fateful day of August 17th. It's only a matter of time before we all start humming some of the catchiest songs of the summer. I, for one, am just as excited for the showing of HSM 1, the singalong version! I might be a nerd, but at least my friends are right there with me (we're having a HSM 2 party for the premiere).

So, until then, I'll just have to listen to my HSM Soudtrack, and drive my mother crazy with songs about bopping to the top, getting my head in the game, and knowing that we're all in this together. And never once being the least bit cliche.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get to be your very first comment! Ohhhh yeah! Love that you're starting a blog! Have fun designing it!

superlax said...

ohhhh livia
you are my hero.