Thursday, August 9, 2007

Stuck on School Supplies

Okay, so I might not be ready for school to start quite yet, but if there's one thing that gets me revved up for the new school year, it's organizational supplies. I went shopping, and I must say, I came home with some nice folders and such. First, I have to say that I don't use the traditional binders, as I prefer to use a file folder. So, that brings us to my first purchase:



I liked the file folder, because it's simple, and still pretty. I loved that the inside was pink, and I made pretty pink and blue labels for the dividers. After we found the file folder, I naturally flocked to the pocket folders, eventually deciding on the Dora the Explorer, Harry Potter, and Pirates of the Caribbean folders.



I also got Harry Potter pens, which just shows how awesome this school year is going to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ba ha ha - you crack me up! I don't know what's funnier - your accordion file or the Dora folder. Oh my gosh! You are one of a kind, Livi, and I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

That's a great file folder! Did some awesome person notice it and bring it to your attention in the store?