Sunday, September 2, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings: Meme

I got this meme from LunaNina, and I thought it might be fun. And I'm bored, and needed something to do. It's just simple word association, so, go ahead, give it a try!
  1. Scrabble :: Word chains

  2. NyQuil :: Drowsy

  3. Roadtrip :: Squished in the back seat

  4. Idiot :: Patrick and Spongebob

  5. Bandages :: Skateboarding

  6. Series :: LOST

  7. Summer :: the Beach

  8. Prompt :: Writing

  9. September :: Apples, Fall

  10. Chicken :: Soup, KFC
I think number nine is a sure sign that working at a pick-your-own fruit farm has truly affected me psychologically. I have found that I've started to base what time of year it is on what fruit or vegetable I know to be in season. But we'll save my psycho-fruit problems for another post.

No comments: